Thursday, October 2, 2008

Travel, Travel, Travel and No Internet





I have unfortunately had a lot of difficulty getting internet while traveling. We've done so much the past few days, I don't even know where to begin. I'll just give a few brief highlights...

Yesterday we went to Ronchamps in France; it is a beautiful chapel by Le Corbusier. It was a rainy cold day, but I think we needed that dramatic weather to really see it. That was pretty much the entire day... which was nice. We all spent a lot of time on the bus knitting and napping.

Today we went to see IWC, a watch company with beautifully made and incredibly precise watches. They range in price from 3,300 Swiss francs to a little over 370,000 Swiss francs. I do understand after seeing the process why they are so expensive.
We then went to an incredible waterfall; I have never seen anything like that before.
We also went to a very interesting museum that had very spatial beautiful art.
Later tonight a few of us went to wander around the city some and see how it looks at night all lit up.
Unfortunately that is about all I have time for as I had to pay for about a half hour of internet.
I will update again as soon as possible!

No comments: