Friday, September 19, 2008

Casa Bianca and Milan

This morning our studio took a walking field trip to Casa Bianca, a home designed by Mario Botta here in Riva San Vitale. I saw a little less of it than others, because, as you can see from the photos, I couldn't bring myself to go across the entry bridge. Instead, I had to go down the hill and only went on the ground floor. My fear of heights was frustrating only because, though everyone was trying to help, it only upset me that they wouldn't stop encouraging me to go across. At least I did find the path down to the first floor.
Tomorrow a few of us are going to Milan for the day. It is the start of fashion week; while we can't go to any shows, we have a list of where they are and might catch a few glimpses of some of the models in their designer clothes.

No comments: